July 14, 2008

Facing Reality


The other day I was bored with the music on my 5 pre-programed radio stations in my car so I hit the scan/seek button. A moment later I found a great song. Immediately following they played another upbeat great song. Have I found a new local radio station? Why have I not heard this station before?

The DJ came over the music at the end of the song: it was the oldies station.

Apparently, I'm there and it's time to face reality.

Grocery Spending:
Woodman's 99.82
ShopKo $3.02 (shipping)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I knew I was there when music I use to enjoy on MTV was appearing on VH1. Welcome to reality...LOL! Don't worry, it is not as bad as it sounds.

Anonymous said...

oh that's hilarious. I like the radio station that plays all the songs from when I was in jr high.